We collaborate with organizations around the world to propose and implement research studies, and exchange knowledge and good practices. We also disseminate the results of our research on scientific and social platforms at the local, national and global levels.
In our Foundation, IMEK ResearchCenter in Marketing & Development, we collaborate with people and organizations from different sectors to carry out oursocial purpose, this includes receiving external support to strengthen ourselves institutionally. We also make alliances with researchers from educational institutions to propose research projects in the areas prioritized by the Foundation, and through research consultancies we exchange knowledge with various stakeholders.
We exchange knowledge with the following networks
- Latin American Social Marketing Association (LAMSO), Peru.
- GENDRO, Switzerland.
- Research Group on Global Noncommunicable Diseases Faculty of Medicine, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
We collaborate with individuals affiliated with the following institutions
- Institute of Public Health, Universidad Javeriana Bogotá, Colombia.
- School of Government, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia
• Divisionof Tropical and Humanitarian Medicine, Geneva University Hospitals and University of Geneva, Switzerland